Skip to content
Return to top
Hot banana splits
Preparation time5 minutes
Cooking time10 minutes
- 4 bananas
- 8 tablespoons NESTLE Choc Bits, Dark Chocolate
- 8 teaspoons crushed peanuts
- 4 scoops PETERS Light and Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Cut bananas in half and place 4 halves on a sheet of aluminium foil.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons choc bits over surface of each half.
- Top with remaining banana half and wrap in foil.
- Place foil parcels on a baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes until chocolate is soft and bananas heated through.
- Remove from foil and sprinkle each banana with 2 teaspoons crushed peanuts.
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream.
|ANALYSIS per serve|
|Energy kJ (Cal)|