- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 300 g skinless chicken breast fillets
- olive or canola oil
- 300 g can creamed corn
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 cup polenta (cornmeal)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 large onion, chopped
- ½ cup grated, low-fat cheese
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large mango, chopped
- 300 g can corn kernels, drained
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- To make topping, combine juice, honey, and soy sauce.
- Add chicken, stir to coat, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Spray a chargrill pan or frying pan with oil and heat.
- Cook chicken for 5-6 minutes on each side until golden brown and tender.
- Cut into thin slices.
- To make polenta base, whisk corn, milk and egg whites in a bowl.
- Stir in polenta and baking powder, then onion and 3/4 of the cheese.
- Spray a 20 x 30 cm baking tray with oil and pour in mixture.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden and firm.
- To make salsa, mix all ingredients in a bowl until combined.
- Cut polenta into pieces and serve with chicken slices and salsa.