Play For Purpose is an innovative fundraising solution, that rewards both clubs and supporters alike!
This world-first fundraising raffle is free for clubs to participate in, and gives clubs access to large prize pools and powerful e-commerce technology, with no financial risk.
Request more information and someone will be in touch with you directly to discuss your club's fundraising requirements.
There are over 7,500 prizes on offer in the raffle valued at $500,000 - including a top prize valued at $250,000!
For the full schedule of prizes for the current Play For Purpose raffle, visit playforpurpose.com.au/prizes
How it works
Play for Purpose is a not-for-profit online raffle. it is free for clubs to sign up!
Once a club has signed up, they will be given their very own website to sell the raffle tickets and promote to their supporter base.
Supporters can buy tickets for $10 each and a minimum of $5 from every ticket sold will support the club’s charitable sporting projects.
There are over 7,500 prizes on offer in the raffle valued at $500,000 - including a top prize valued at $250,000! It’s the ultimate win-win!
Benefits to sporting clubs
- 100% free to fundraise, with zero financial risk
- reduced time and cost of running a traditional raffle
- access to larger, and more exciting prize offerings
- leverage world-class technology and powerful back-end system
- fundraise all year around via regular raffles
- build, collect and maintain supporter database, allowing for a sustainable source of fundraising revenue
- benefit from a high % return with a minimum of 50% from every ticket sale supporting charitable sporting projects
There is also a pool of bonus incentives on offer for sporting clubs/organisations who sell the most tickets for each draw. The bonus prizes are subject to change each raffle draw.
How to register
Funds raised through Play For Purpose must be used for a charitable sporting project. There are many types of projects that can be charitable, for example if they advance the physical or mental health of the community, improve community facilities or assist disadvantaged or marginalised groups. You can find out more about what is considered a charitable sporting project in the Raffle FAQs.
To participate in Play For Purpose, clubs must agree to both the terms of the raffle, and to the Australian Sports Foundation grant conditions.
It’s free and easy to complete your application!