Assessment of Applications
Applications were assessed against the following key assessment criteria:
|WLIS Individual Leadership Workshops||WLIS Individual Development Grants|
|WLIS Organisation Leadership Workshops||WLIS Organisation Development Grants|
Successful applications demonstrated:
- Consistency with the objective of the WLIS program - to provide women with development opportunities to reach their leadership potential in the sport industry.
- A flow on effect to the organisation and the community, especially if the project increased opportunities for other females and/or provided female role models. *The project would lead to ongoing opportunities for the applicants/participants.
- The identification of a solution to an existing leadership gap e.g. a lack of high level female officials.
- A clear understanding of project objectives, costs, completion dates and expected outcomes (grant applications only).
- Good value for money – e.g. a detailed budget that included reasonable and eligible costs and/or the organisation provided a quality leadership course targeted at multiple female participants (organisation grant applications only).
- An appropriate financial contribution from the organisation (organisation grant applications only).
Thank you to all applicants for your interest in the WLIS program and your ongoing commitment to promoting women in leadership roles within sport.
If you have any further queries, please contact the WLIS team at email@example.com.