Gymnastics is to sport what the alphabet is to reading.
Launchpad is Gymnastics Australia’s suite of junior recreational gymnastics programs for children to enjoy.
LaunchPad gymnastics promotes and encourages the importance of developing fundamental movement skills at a young age.
Programs have been designed to give children the opportunity to practise, develop and, most importantly, enjoy moving.
By participating in a wide-range of activities, our programs help children develop physically, socially and cognitively.
“Gymnastics was the starting point for me as I was a very acrobatic kid as a 6 year old and I was flipping and twisting off everything I could and mum and dad eventually put two and two together and enrolled me into Gymnastics.”
Lydia Lassila, Olympic Gold Medallist
Gymnastics Australia is offering three products:
- Gymnastics - structured around traditional Gymnastics movements.
- Aerobics - rhythmic body movements aligned to music.
- Freestyle Gymnastics (FreeG) - gymnastics inspired ninja warrior program.
Gymnastics Australia administration fee $178 (inc GST) which includes a program resource and access to online lesson planner for the school.
Base program delivery fee:
- 1-20 participants - $300 per session (up to 1 hour, min 4 sessions).
- 20-40 participants - $600 (up to 1 hour, min 4 sessions)
- 40-60 participants - $900 (up to 1 hour, min 4 sessions)
- 61+ participants - Will need to be negotiated directly with the provider.
Additional charges may be required for equipment hire if needed (discuss with provider).
Gymnastics is eligible for a supplementary grant of $1,000 if required. Schools that receive a Club Connect grant can apply for a supplementary grant using SmartyGrants after they have booked their Club Connect gymnastics program.
Schools who would like to apply for the supplementary grant can contact Matthew Turnbull on email at: email@example.com for more information.
Indoor venue preferred (school hall/gymnasium)
Example equipment (dependant on program)
- Safety mats
- Balance beam
- Boxes and/or wedges
- Hoops and/or bean bags