The Physical Education (PE) – Essential skills course is designed to help primary teachers build the skills and confidence to deliver purposeful and engaging PE.
- Improve your students physical fitness, health and academic performance.
- Help children unlock the value and benefits of sport and encourage healthy active habits for life.
- Learn from your peers and experts, as they share their tips for successfully delivering quality PE at school.
- Earn professional learning hours and further your expertise and credentials as an educator.
- Engage in free professional development, supporting you to learn in your own time, and at your own pace.
About the course
The course provides:
- Tips on how to plan and deliver a purposeful PE lesson
- Knowledge of curriculum requirements
- Access to comprehensive resources
- Professional development and learning hours.
What you will learn
For more information on the course, please contact email@example.com.