Play For Purpose is an innovative fundraising solution, that rewards both clubs and supporters alike!
Grants for 12-18 year olds towards costs associated with participating in an eligible competition.
Providing financial support to Paralympians whose Disability Support Pension (DSP) payments have been affected due to training and/or competition
Supporting small to medium scale projects, particularly for improvements to existing sports facilities.
Aiming to increase physical activity levels of Australians aged 65+, to improve their overall health and wellbeing.
Providing women with development opportunities to reach their leadership potential in the sport industry.
Financial assistance to successful applicants who complete two core units of the Master of Applied Clinical Epidemiology (Sport) course.
Olympic, Paralympic and Commonwealth Games athletes can be nominated by their National Sporting Organisation for a grant.
Third party funding opportunities
As well as Sport Australia grants, the following organisations may also provide funding opportunities for you. The schemes below are not run by Sport Australia and we take no responsibility for their eligibility criteria.
- Australian Sports Foundation - Fundraising4Sport Program
- Our Community
- Indigenous Coordination Centres (ICC)
- Sports Community
- Sport Access Foundation
- Dylan Alcott Foundation
- AMP Tomorrow Fund
- Driving Social Inclusion through Sport and Physical Activity Grant Opportunity
(Applications close: 2pm, 12 December 2019)
AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY
NEW SOUTH WALES
- NSW Government sport grants
- NSW Active Kids Program
- Community Building Partnership
- NSW Local Councils
- QLD Government sport grants
- Emerging Athlete Pathways Subsidy
- QLD Local Councils
- South West Indigenous Network (SWIN) Pathway Program
- VIC Government sport grants
- Community Sport Sector Short-term Survival Package
- Change our Game Scholarship Program
- Active Club Grants
- VIC Local Councils