There are a number of opportunities for individuals and sporting organisations to receive funding through Sport Australia.
Supporting small to medium scale projects, particularly for improvements to existing sports facilities.
Olympic, Paralympic and Commonwealth Games athletes can be nominated by their National Sporting Organisation for a grant.
Grants for 12-18 year olds towards costs associated with participating in an eligible competition.
Helping schools to increase children's participation in sport, and to connect them with community sporting opportunities.
Third party funding opportunities
As well as Sport Australia grants, the following organisations may also provide funding opportunities for you. The schemes below are not run by Sport Australia and we take no responsibility for their eligibility criteria.
- Australian Sports Foundation - Fundraising4Sport Program
- Our Community
- Layne Beachley Aim for the Stars
- Indigenous Coordination Centres (ICC)
- Sports Community
- Sport Access Foundation
- Dylan Alcott Foundation
AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY
NEW SOUTH WALES
- NSW Government sport grants
- NSW Active Kids Program
- Community Building Partnership
- NSW Local Councils
- QLD Government sport grants
- Young Athletes Travel Subsidy
- QLD Local Councils
- South West Indigenous Network (SWIN)
- PCYC Indigenous Program Small Grants