18 October 2021
Australian sports media have just two weeks left to enter the 2021 Sport Australia Media Awards.
Australian sports media have just two weeks left to enter the 2021 Sport Australia Media Awards. Now in their 20th year, the Sport Australia Media Awards recognise excellence in Australian sports journalism, broadcasting, production and photography. There are 12 award categories available for nomination. Entries close on Monday 1 November 2021 and can be submitted at sportausmediaawards.awardsplatform.com
Award categories include:
- Best reporting of an issue in sport
- Best sport profile - broadcast
- Best sport coverage by an individual - video
- Innovation in sports media
- Best sport coverage by an individual - written
- Best coverage of sport for people with disability
- Best sport coverage by an individual - audio
- Best depiction of inclusive sport
- Best coverage of a sporting event
- Best coverage of a community sport issue - rural & regional media
- Best sport profile - written
- Best sports photography
Finalists in the 2021 Sport Australia Media Awards will be notified in December and winners announced in March 2022.
The Sport Australia Media Awards will again honour a new Lifetime Achievement recipient - last year awarded to ABC commentator Jim Maxwell AM.
All entries for this year’s awards must have been published during the qualifying period, from October 24, 2020 to October 18, 2021. More information is available on the media awards web page. You can also see the previous winners lists.
For any questions on the awards contact email@example.com