These guidelines contain information for Sporting Schools grants. You must read this document before applying for a grant.
This document sets out:
- the purpose of the grant program
- the eligibility criteria
- eligible grant costs
- how grant applications are assessed and selected
- how schools are notified and receive grant payments
- how schools will be monitored and evaluated
- responsibilities and expectations in relation to the opportunity.
This grant program and process will be administered by the Australian Sports Commission (referred to in these guidelines as the 'ASC').
Guidelines for previous terms: