- ‘Coach’ means an individual (being an employee, contractor or volunteer of an Organisation) nominated by an Organisation to deliver activities under the Program, excluding Teachers;
- ‘Grant’ means funding allocated to a School by Sport Australia to support the delivery of activities under the Program;
- ‘NSO’ means a National Sporting Organisation accepted by Sport Australia as a partner sport in the Program;
- ‘NSO-nominated coaching provider’ means a coaching provider approved by an NSO to deliver activities under the Program with respect to the NSO’s sport;
- ‘Organisation’ means an NSO, SSO or NSO-nominated coaching provider;
- ‘Program’ means Sport Australia's Sporting Schools program;
- ‘School’ means an educational establishment whose major activity is the provision of full-time primary or secondary education accepted by Sport Australia to conduct activities under the Program;
- ‘Site’ means the Program website;
- ‘Site account’ means an account for use of the Site by a School or Organisation that intends to participate in the Program, accessed via a registered individual username and password for an employee of the School or an employee, contractor or volunteer of the Organisation;
- ‘SSO’ means a State Sporting Organisation approved by an NSO to deliver activities under the Program with respect to the NSO’s sport;
- ‘Teacher’ means an individual (being an employee of a School that have a valid State and/or Territory teacher registration) nominated by a School to deliver activities under the Program;
11. You are eligible to create a Site account for a School or Organisation if, respectively, you are:
- an employee of a School that intends to have activities under the Program delivered at its nominated location(s); or
- an employee, contractor or volunteer of an Organisation that intends to participate in delivering activities under the Program.
12. A Site account is separate and distinct from any application for a Grant or to participate in the Program, for which separate terms and conditions apply..
13. Creating a Site account does not guarantee, secure or result in the success of any application for a Grant or to deliver or participate in the Program.
14. Sport Australia will allocate to you a username, password and any additional details that may be required to access the Site account.
15. Details of Grants and bookings may only be accessed through the Site account and only by using the username and password or other authentication details allocated to you by Sport Australia.
16. You must:
- not access or seek access to (either directly or indirectly) the Site account of any other Site user, School or Organisation;
- not permit any unauthorised person to access the Site account to which you have been granted access or use your username or password;
- keep your username and password secure at all times and not disclose your password to any unauthorised person;
- advise Sport Australia immediately if you suspect that the security of the Site account to which you have been granted access may have been compromised (for example, your username or password has been lost or stolen); and
- ensure that any information that you provide to the Site or in relation to a Site account is accurate and kept up to date.
17. Sport Australia may in its absolute discretion lock, suspend or terminate your access to the Site or the Site account at any time.
Use of site
- for lawful purposes; and
- in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any other person, including prohibition of conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to the Site.
21. You must not post or transmit via the Site any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
Third party content and links
26. Your personal information is protected by law, including the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), and is collected and used by Sport Australia to:
- establish and administer the Site account;
- enable your access to the Site account;
- administer the Program;
- link you with other individuals, Schools and Organisations that are participating, or seeking to participate, in the Program;
- allow other individuals, Schools and Organisations participating, or seeking to participate, in the Program to contact you directly to request or provide services to assist in delivering activities under the Program; and
- encourage and provide professional development and training opportunities.