The Women Leaders in Sport (WLIS) program is an Australian Government initiative that is managed by Sport Australia in partnership with the Office for Women.
The WLIS program aims to provide women with development opportunities to reach their leadership potential in the sports industry.
Since 2002, the program has provided leadership development for over 24,000 women in sport.
In 2019, the WLIS program offers the following:
- Leadership Workshops for individuals and organisations,
- Development Grants for individuals and organisations, and
- A targeted leadership development program for individuals (information will be available in late 2018).
Applications are now closed.
- Applications open: 9:00am (AEST) 8 August 2018
- Applications close: 5:00pm (AEST) 5 September 2018
- Applicants notified: November 2018
- Payments processed: December 2018
Phone: +61 2 6214 1463