The Women Leaders in Sport (WLIS) program is an Australian Government initiative that is managed by Sport Australia in partnership with the Office for Women.
The WLIS program aims to provide women with development opportunities to reach their leadership potential in the sport industry.
Since 2002, the program has provided leadership development for over 24,000 women in sport.
In 2020 the WLIS program will offer the following:
- Leadership Workshops for individuals and organisations, and
- Development Grants for individuals and organisations.
Applications are now closed
- Applications open: 9:00am (AEST) Monday 26 August 2019
- Applications close: 5:00pm (AEST) Monday 23 September 2019
- Applicants notified: November 2019
- Grant payments processed: December 2019
Phone: +61 2 6214 1463